Friday, August 23, 2013

Work those arms!

Hey everybody! So short post today, but first off my legs are insanely sore from yesterday! Whats awesome is that I love the feeling! Today I decided to do some sort of arm workout. I worked all morning so the workout had to wait until the evening. It definitely took some self control not to come home and plop down on the couch like normal. I figured if I just knocked out the workout id have the rest of the night to do whatever I wanted. So I came home, ate a yummy pre-made salad from walmart and a granola bar, and then got to it. The workout might not seem like much but trust me, it was HARD. I have no arm strength whatsoever and im out of shape so it was not fun lol. I plan on doing it once more before bed so I can feel a little more accomplished today! But yeah, not much else for yall today! Enjoy the workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment